Wednesday, December 12, 2007

The panic sets in

Only a few days left to go and the panic has officially begun!

Classes are over for MBA2s, but the MBA1s are still toiling away for the corporate finance final. MBA2s are scurrying to find some spare time to fit in additional rounds of golf between brunches and hanging out...life is a mess

and then there are documents, documents that need to be updated and filled in, visas to be processed (for some non-Americans), international SOS forms to be filled out. I think that the trip will truly begin when i set foot on the plane and have my first beer!! chances are I will be next to a fat man, a kid who likes to kick the seat at the back and a baby in the front...

BUT I'm TOTALLY PSYCHED!!! This is my last study trip at the GSB. I have made some incredible friends on such trips in the past and I am looking forward to a week of total mayhem...

woohooooo!!!

ash
12th Dec 2007
12:59am (PST)

No comments: